Samosa/Singara is a very popular Bengali Snacks recipe. It is a very famous Bengali Street Food. It's very easy to make. Learn how to make samosa/singara step by step at home...
- Boiled Mashed Potatoes -(2 medium sizes)
- Flour/Maida -(150 gram)
- Chopped Green chilli and Garlic -(1 tbsp)
- Roasted Peanuts -(15 pc)
- Grated Ginger -(1 tsp)
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder -(1 tsp)
- Chaat Masala -(1 tsp)
- Garam masala powder -(1/2 tsp)
- Chopped Coriander -(1/2 cup)
- Baking Soda -(1 pinch)
- At first, Boil the potatoes and mash it well.
- Then add oil in a pan and heat it well.
- Once the oil is well heated add chopped green chilli, garlic and grated ginger, fry it for 1 min on medium flame.
- After that, add roasted peanuts along with turmeric powder, chaat masala, garam masala powder and salt to taste.
- Fry the masala for 1 to 2 min on medium flame.
- Then add boiled mashed potato and mix it well.
- Now add chopped coriander and mix it again.
- Stuffings is ready let it cool down completely.
- In a mixin bowl take all purpose flour.
- Then add oil along with salt and a pinch of baking soda in it, mix it well.
- Add water gradually and make a semi soft dough.
- Rest the dough for 15 min.
- After 15 min make same sizes dough balls from the dough.
- Then, take one dough ball and roll it into puri/luchi shape.
- Now cut it into two equal parts.
- Take one part and fold it into a cone shape. Apply water to fix the joints and press it gently.
- After that, fill it with stuffings and gently press it inside.
- Apply little water on the edges and seal it well. Make sure the edges are seal properly.
- Repeat the process to make remaining singaras.
- Now singaras are ready to fry.
- Heat sufficient oil in a pan on low flame.
- Then add one by on singaras into hot oil and fry it fon low flame untill it turns golden.
- Flip it every 5 min. It well take approx 15 min to fry one batch.
- Once the singaras turns golden then take it out from the pan.
- Serve it with sweet tamarind chutney or tomato ketchup.
If u like my recipes then, please like, share and subscribe to my channel.
Click here to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/c/PiyasKitchen
Get social with us:
Thanks for watching my video. Wish you make a good cook and happy your life.
--- Piyalir Rannaghar
--- Pure homemade recipe and authentic food.
Post Date: 2019-12-19 05:54:42