- Chopped Chicken pieces (boneless) -150 gram
- Gram flour -2 tsp
- Ginger-Garlic Paste -2 tsp
- Kashmiri red chili powder -1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder -1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Corn flour -1 tsp
- Green chili paste -1/2 tsp
- Oil for frying
- Water for mixing
- At first, take a mixing bowl and add small chicken pieces.
- Then add gram flour and cornflour.
- After that, add salt along with Kashmiri red chili powder, turmeric powder.
- Then add ginger -garlic paste and green chili paste.
- Mix all ingredients with the help of little water.
- Meanwhile, take a pan and add sufficient oil in it.
- Let it heat well.
- Once the mixture is ready and oil is heat properly then drop chicken pieces one by one.
- Fry it on medium heat until it turns golden brown.
- Keep stirring occasionally.
- Once it turns golden brown then take it out from the pan.
- Serve it with tomato ketchup, or green chutney.
If u like my recipes then, please like, share and subscribe to my channel.
Click here to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/c/PiyasKitchen
Get social with us:
Thanks for watching my video. Wish you make a good cook and happy your life.
--- Piyalir Rannaghar
--- Pure homemade recipe and authentic food.
Post Date: 2019-12-19 05:48:22