- Milk-2 cups (500 ml)
- Sugar- 3 tbsp
- Custard powder-2 tbsp
- Grapes(chopped)-1/3 cup
- Pomegranate-1/3 cup
- Cashew-6 to 8
- Turn on the flame, put a saucepan and add milk.
- Let it heat well.
- Boil the milk for 2-3 minutes on medium flame, keep stirring.
- After that, add little warm milk into the custard powder and make a smooth paste (make sure there are no lumps).
- Keep it aside.
- Then add the custard mixture in boiling milk, stir it well.
- Boil it for 4-5 minutes on low flame, keep stirring.
- Now add sugar, mix it and boil it for 3-4 minutes on low flame.
- Once it turns semi-thick, turn off the flame and let it cool down completely.
- Then transfer it into a mixing bowl. Allow it to cool.
- Next, add all the fruits and dry fruits and mix it well.
- Cover the bowl and keep it in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Garnish it with dry fruits and pomegranate and serve chilled.
Thanks for watching:
If u like my recipes then, please like, share and subscribe to my channel.
Click here to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/c/PiyasKitchen
Get social with us:
Thanks for watching my video. Wish you make a good cook and happy your life.
--- Piyalir Rannaghar
--- Pure homemade recipe and authentic food.
Post Date: 2020-04-25 11:26:16