Green Chicken is a very popular chicken dish in India. It's very easy to make. Try this recipe at your home and don't forget to share your feedback in the comment section below.
For making gravy:
- Chicken - 1 kg
- Ginger-Garlic paste - 3 tbsp
- Onion paste - 1 cup
- Cinnamon - 1 no.
- Cardamoms - 4 no.
- Clove - 4 no.
- Bay leaves - 2 no.
- Slit Green chilli - 2 no.
- Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
- Fresh Cream - 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil - 1/4 cup
To make Green paste:
- Coriander leaves - 1 cup
- Mint leaves - 1 cup
- Green chili - 6 no.
To make White paste:
- Cashew nut - 10 no.
- Curd - 1 cup
- Melon seed - 2 tbsp
For making green paste:
- At first, take a grinding jar and add coriander leaves along with mint leaves and green chili.
- Then, grind it into a fine paste and keep it aside.
For making white paste:
- At first, soak cashew nut and melon seed for 15 min on luke ward water.
- Then put it into a grinding jar and add curd in it and make a fine paste.
Combine both paste:
- Once the green paste and the white paste is ready then combine both paste and make a paste.
For making gravy:
- At first, heat sufficent oil in a pan, once the oil is heat then add chicken pieces and fry it for 10 min on high flame.
- Once the chicken fried well then take it out from the pan.
- Then, add bay leaf, cardamoms, cloves and cinnamon sticks in the remaining oil, saute it for few seconds.
- Now add onion paste stir it well and fry it for 3 min on medium flame.
- After that, add ginger-garlic paste,mix it well. Cover and cook it for 3 min on medium flame.
- Then add fried chicken and mix it well. Cover and cook it for 10 min on medium flame. Keep stirring in between.
- After 10 min add masala paste and salt to taste, mix it well.
- Cover and cook it for 5 min on medium flame. Keep stirring occasionally.
- Now open the lid and give a nice stir, then add water as required and slit green chili, stir it well.
- Cover and cook until the chicken are getting cooked properly.
- Once the chicken are cooked well then add fresh cream and garam masala powder and mix it well.
- Cook it for another 2 min.
- Then turns off the flame and serve it with roti, kulcha and naan.
If u like my recipes then, please like, share and subscribe to my channel.
Click here to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/c/PiyasKitchen
Get social with us:
Thanks for watching my video. Wish you make a good cook and happy your life.
--- Piyalir Rannaghar
--- Pure homemade recipe and authentic food.
Post Date: 2019-12-19 04:55:16