How to Luchi
- All purpose flour/Maida -(1 cup)
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Water as required.
- Oil for frying
- ময়দা - (১ কাপ)
- তেল - ৩ টেবিল চামচ
- লবন স্বাদমতো
- জল প্রয়োজন মতো
- ভাজার জন্য তেল
- At first, take a large mixing bowl.
- Then add 1 cup of all-purpose flour/maida.
- Now add salt to taste and tbsp of oil in it.
- Combine it well.
- After that add little amount of water at a time and make a medium consistency dough.
- Knead the dough for 10 min.
- Now cover it and leave it for 15 min.
- After 15 min knead it once.
- Now make equal size dough balls.
- Apply little oil and roll the dough balls into luchi shape.
- Meanwhile, heat sufficient oil in a pan.
- Once the oil is heated well then drop one luchi at a time.
- Fry it for few seconds.
- Press it gently to puff the luchis.
- Serve it with alur dum/sada alur chorchori.
If u like my recipes then, please like, share and subscribe to my channel.
Click here to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/c/PiyasKitchen
Get social with us:
Thanks for watching my video. Wish you make a good cook and happy your life.
--- Piyalir Ranaghar
--- Pure homemade recipe and authentic food.
Post Date: 2019-12-18 15:45:46