- Chana/Cottage Cheese -200 gm
- Mango pulp - 1 medium size
- Sugar - 5 tbsp
- Pista - 10 no
- Crushed cardamom - 1 no (optional)
For making cottage cheese/chena:
- At first, turns on the flame and put a wok on it.
- Now add milk and let it boil on high flame.
- Once the milk is boil then turn off the flame and let it cool down for 2 to 3 min.
- After that add little amount of lemon juice/vinegar at a time and mix it well.
- Once the milk solids and water are completely separates then stop adding lemon juice/vinegar.
- Put a sieve on a bowl then place a cotton cloth on it.
- Now pour the mixture on the cotton cloth, tie the cloth and press it gently to remove excess water.
For making sandesh:
- At first, extract the mango pulp and keep it aside.
- Now take the cottage cheese in plate and mash it gently for 4 to 5 min.
- Then turn on the flame and put a pan on it, heat it well.
- Once the pan is heat then add mango pulp and sugar,mix it well.
- Cook it for 10 min on medium flame, keep stirring continuously.
- After 10 min add cottage cheese and crushed cardamoms, mix them well.
- Cook it for 10 to 15 min on low to medium flame. Keep stirring continuously.
- After 10 min you will see it turns like a dough consistency and it separates from the pan.
- Now turns off the flame and pour the mixture in plate.
- Spread it well and let it cool down for 3 to 4 min.
- Once the mixture is cool a little bit then make sandesh.
- You can make any shape of sandesh.
- Garnish it with pistachio.
If u like my recipes then, please like, share and subscribe to my channel.
Click here to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/c/PiyasKitchen
Get social with us:
Thanks for watching my video. Wish you make a good cook and happy your life.
--- Piyalir Rannaghar
--- Pure homemade recipe and authentic food.
#Aamsandesh #Sandeshrecipe #Mangorecipe #PiyalirRannaghar
Post Date: 2019-12-10 10:15:25