Here is another summer special drink recipe. Learn how to make this recipe at home...
- Curd - 1/2 cup (link:https://youtu.be/qsDrdnIk-y4)
- Green chili - 1 no.
- Black pepper powder - 1/4 tsp
- Roasted cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- Black salt to taste
- Mint leaves - 8 no.
- Coriander leaves - 1/4 cup
- Water as required
- At first, heat a pan and add some cumin seed in it.
- Dry roast it for 3 to 4 min o medium to low flame. Keep stirring continuously.
- Once it's done then turns off the flame and let it cool down completely.
- Then put it in a grinding jar and grind it .
- Now, take a grinding jar then add curd.
- Then add mint leaves and coriander leaves.
- After that, add black pepper powder, roasted cumin powder and salt to taste.
- Then add green chili and water as required.
- Now close the lid and grind it into a smooth paste.
- Then pour the mixture in the glass.
- Now sprinkle some roasted powder and ice cubes.
- Serve it chilled.
If u like my recipes then, please like, share and subscribe to my channel.
Click here: Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/c/PiyasKitchen
Get social with us:
Thanks for watching my video. Wish you make a good cook and happy your life.
--- Piyalir Rannaghar
--- Pure homemade recipe and authentic food.
Post Date: 2019-12-10 10:19:37