How to make Matar Paratha
How to make Matar Paratha
1. Boiled Koraishuti / Green peas - 1 cup
2. Chopped onion - 1 medium size
3. Garlic clove - 2 no.
4. Roughly chopped ginger - 1 inch
5. Green chilli - 1 no.
6. Cumin seed - 1/2 tsp
7. Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
8. Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
9. Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
10. Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
11. Salt to taste
12. Oil - 2 tbsp.
1. Wheat flour / Aata - 2 cups
2. Salt to taste
3. Oil - 2 tbsp
4. Water as required
1. Green peas stuffing
2. Wheat flour for dusting
3. Oil for frying.
1. Heat a frying pan on medium flame. Then add 2 tablespoons of oil and heat it well.
2. Add 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seed and fry it for few seconds.
3. Then add 2 peeled garlic clove, 1 inch roughly chopped ginger, 1 slit green chilli and 1 medium-sized chopped onion. Fry it for 2 min on medium flame.
4. After 2 min stirs it once and adds boiled green peas, add salt to taste along with 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder, 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder, 1/2 teaspoon of coriander powder, 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
5. Mix it well, cover it and cook it for 2-3 mins on medium flame.
Stirs it occasionally.
6. After 2 min opens the lid and checks it once. Turn off the flame and let it cool down completely. After that, grind it into a fine paste.
7. In a mixing bowl take 2 cups of wheat flour/ Aata, add salt to taste and 2 tablespoons of oil.
8. Combine it well. Add water gradually and make a semi-soft dough.
Knead it for10 min.
9. Once the dough is prepared then cover and leave it to rest it for 15 mins.
10. After 15 min kneads it once and makes equal sizes of balls.
11. Now take one ball and hold the dough ball between your fingers and press it with your thumbs to make bowl/Katori shape.
12. Put the stuffing inside and bring the edges together to seal it. Roll it.
13. Dust it and roll it into a paratha.
14. 2nd process: Take a dough ball and dust it with flour then roll it.
Then take the prepared mixture and put it at the centre of rolled dough, gently press the stuffing inside and bring the dough edges together to seal it.
15. Dust it with flour and roll it into a paratha.
16. Turn on the flame and heat a tawa on high flame. Put the paratha on tawa. Cook it for 30 seconds then flip it and cook. Apply oil and fry it.
17. Cook it from both sides properly, keep flipping.
18. Once the paratha cooked properly on both sides take it out from the tawa.
19. Serve it with curd/pickle/ tomato ketchup.
Thanks for watching:
If u like my recipes then, please like, share and subscribe to my channel.
Click here to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/c/PiyasKitchen
Get social with us:
Thanks for watching my video. Wish you make a good cook and happy your life.
--- Pure homemade recipe and authentic food.
Prepared Matar Paratha
Post Date: 2020-01-16 13:43:54