1. Fenugreek leaves/Methi shak - 2 cups
2. Garlic clove - 5 no.
3. Chopped ginger - 1 inch
4. Chopped onion - 1 medium-sized
5. Cashew nuts - 10 no.
6. Cumin seed - 1/2 tsp
7. Cumin Powder - 1/2 tsp
8. Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
9. Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
10. Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
11. Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
12. Salt to taste
13. Oil - 8 tbsp
14. Fresh cream - 2 tbsp
15. Dry fenugreek leaves/Kasuri methi - 1 tbsp
1. First, wash the fenugreek leaves/Methi shak under running water and chopped it into small pieces.
2. Heat water in a pan and add some salt. Once the water heated well then add chopped and washed Fenugreek leaves/Methi shak. Blanch it for 2 min on medium flame.
3. After 2 min turns off the flame and drains out the water.
4. In a pan heat oil, once the oil heated well then add the garlic clove and chopped ginger and fry it for 1 min on medium flame.
5. After 1 min adds chopped onion and fries it for another 1 min.
6. After that, adds a pinch of salt and cashew nuts and fry it for 2 min on medium flame.
7. Once all ingredients fried well then turns off the flame and let it cool down completely,
8. Once it cools down completely then take it out in a grinding jar and make a fine paste without water. Keep it aside.
9. In a pan heat, some oil and fry blanched methi shak for 2 min on medium flame and keep it aside.
10. In another pan heat oil, then add some cumin seeds and let it crackled.
11. Now add the ground paste and fry it for 2 min on medium flame.
12. After 2 min adds salt to taste, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and turmeric powder, mix it well. Cover it and cook it for 3-4 min on medium flame.
13. After 3 min opens the and stirs it, then adds fresh/frozen green peas and mix it well. cover it and cook it for 3 min on medium flame.
14. After 3 min adds fried methi shak and mixes it well. Then adds garam masala powder and mix it again.
15. Adds 1 cup of water, stirs it well. Then adds fresh cream and mix it.
16. Cover it and cook it for 5 min on medium flame. Stirs it occasionally.
17. After 5 min adds dry fenugreek leaves and mixes it well.
18. Turn off the flame and serves it with roti, paratha or naan.
Thanks for watching:
If u like my recipes then, please like, share and subscribe to my channel.
Click here to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/c/PiyasKitchen
Get social with us:
Thanks for watching my video. Wish you make a good cook and happy your life.
--- Pure homemade recipe and authentic food.
Post Date: 2020-02-25 10:41:55