Here is another snacks recipe of Paneer Fingers. It's so simple and easy to make but also full of flavour. Try this recipe at your home and share your experience in the comment section below.
- Paneer cut into finger shape -200 gm
- Bread crumbs for coating
- Oil for frying
- All-purpose flour - 4 tbsp
- Corn flour -2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Ginger-Garlic-Green chilli paste - 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder -1/4 tsp
- Italian mixed herbs - 1/4 tsp
- Water as required
- At first, cut the panner into finger shape and set them aside.
- Now, take a mixing bowl and add maida, corn flour, salt to taste, black pepper powder, mixed herbs, ginger-garlic-green chilli paste.
- After that, add water gradually and make a thick batter. Make sure there will be no lumps.
- Now take one paneer slice and dip it into the batter and coat it well.
- Then remove the excess batter and roll it with bread crumbs.
- Repeat the process one more time for double coating.
- Follow the same process for the remaining of the paneer fingers.
- Now, heat sufficient oil in a pan.
- Once the oil is well heated the add paneer fingers one by one.
- Fry it till it turns golden brown from each sides on medium heat.
- Once the fingers turns olden brown then take it out from the pan.
- Serve it with tomato ketchup of green chutney.
If u like my recipes then, please like, share and subscribe to my channel.
Click here to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/c/PiyasKitchen
Get social with us:
Thanks for watching my video. Wish you make a good cook and happy your life.
--- Pure homemade recipe and authentic food.
Post Date: 2019-12-19 05:57:10