- Paneer - (500 gram)
- Wheat flour -(400 gram)
- Chopped Green Chillies -(4)
- Chopped Coriander leaves -(1 cup)
- Lemon juice -( 2 tsp)
- Cumin seed -(1/2 tsp)
- Cumin Powder -(1 tsp)
- Kashmiri red chilli powder -(1 tsp)
- Turmeric Powder -(1 tsp)
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala powder -(1 tsp)
- Oil for frying
- Water for making dough
For stuffing preparation:
- At first, grate the paneer with a grater and keep it aside.
- Now heat a pan and add some oil in it, let it heat well.
- Once the oil is heat then add cumin seed and saute it for few seconds.
- After that, add grated paneer and fry it for 1 to 2 min on medium flame.
- Now add salt, Kashmiri red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder and chopped green chillies, mix them well.
- Fry it for 3 to 4 min on medium flame.
- After 3 min adds lemon juice, mix it well.
- Then add garam masala powder and chopped coriander leaves and mix it well.
- Now turn off the flame and let it cool down completely.
For making Dough:
- In a mixing bowl take wheat flour along with salt and oil.
- Combine it well. Add water gradually and make a semi-soft dough.
Knead the dough for10 min.
- Once the dough is prepared then cover and leave it to rest it for 15 mins.
For making the parathas:
A. 1st process:
- After 15 min kneads it once and makes equal sizes of balls.
- Now take one ball and hold the dough ball between your fingers and press it with your thumbs to make bowl/Katori shape.
- Put the stuffing inside and bring the edges together to seal it. Roll it.
- Dust it and roll it into a paratha.
B. 2nd process:
- Take a dough ball and dust it with flour then roll it.
- Then take the prepared mixture and put it at the centre of rolled dough, gently press the stuffing inside and bring the dough edges together to seal it.
- Dust it with flour and roll it into a paratha.
For frying the parathas:
- Turn on the flame and heat a tawa on high flame. Put the paratha on tawa. Cook it for 30 seconds then flip it and cook. Apply oil and fry it.
- Cook it from both sides properly, keep flipping.
- Once the paratha cooked properly on both sides take it out from the tawa.
- Serve it with curd/pickle/ tomato ketchup.
If u like my recipes then, please like, share and subscribe to my channel.
Click here to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/c/PiyasKitchen
Get social with us:
Thanks for watching my video. Wish you make a good cook and happy your life.
--- Piyalir Rannaghar
--- Pure homemade recipe and authentic food.
Post Date: 2019-12-18 15:38:01