Vermicelli - 1 cup
Almonds - 10 no.
Cashew - 10 no
Dates - 2 no.
Chopped Pista - 2 tbsp
Charoli or Chironji - 2 tbsp
Raisins - 2 tbsp
Saffron - 1 pinch
Kewra water - 1 tbsp
Nutmeg powder - 1 pinch
Sugar - 6 tbsp
Ghee - 1 tbsp
Milk - 1 lit.
- At first, soak all dry fruits at over night, then peel it and chopped it into small pieces.
- Now turns on a flame and put a pan on it.
- Then add some ghee and let it heat.
- Once ghee is heat then add chopped dates along with almonds,cashew nuts, chironji/almondette, raisins and pista.
- Fry it for 2 min on medium flame. keep stirring continuously.
- After 2 min take out from the pan and keep it aside.
- Now In the remaining ghee add vermicelli and roast it for 2 to 3 min on medium flame. keep stirring continuously.
For making sheer kurma:
- After 3 min turns off the flame and take it out from the pan.
- Now heat a pan and add milk, let it boil.
- Once the milk starts boiling then take out 1 cup of milk and soak the saffron stands in hot milk.
- Now boil the milk on medium to high flame for 10 to 15 min, keep stirring in between.
- After 15 min add roasted vermicelli and dry fruits, mix it well.
- Cook it for 10 to 15 min on medium flame, keep stiring in between.
- After 10 min add sugar, saffron milk, crushed cardamoms and kewra water, mix it well.
- Boil it for 5 min on medium flame.
- After 5 min add nutmeg powder and mix it well.
- Now turns off the flame, let it cool down.
- Sprinkle some dry fruits on it and serve.
If u like my recipes then, please like, share and subscribe to my channel.
Click here to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/c/PiyasKitchen
Get social with us:
Thanks for watching my video. Wish you make a good cook and happy your life.
--- Piyalir Rannaghar
--- Pure homemade recipe and authentic food.
#Sheerkurma #EIDSpecialRecipe #Piyalir Rannaghar
Post Date: 2019-12-10 10:18:08