Tandoori chai is a unique variety of Indian tea. In this recipe tea is prepared in the usual Indian way, after that, a clay pot is heated(usually in Tandoor) and prepared tea is poured in the clay pot so that it absorbs flavours of the hot clay pot.
- Milk - 1 cup
- Water- 1 cup
- Tea leaves- 2 tbsp
- Sugar - 3 tbsp
- Ginger - 1 tsp
- Crushed Cardamom - 2 no.
- 1 clay pot for tandoori flavor
- At first, turn on the gas and put a saucepan on it.
- Now turn on another flame and place a clay pot. Heat it for 10 to 15 min on medium flame. Last 1 min heat it on high flame.
- Keep Changing the position to heat it evenly.
- Then, pour water and milk in the saucepan, let it boil for 2 to 3 min on medium flame. Keep stirring in between.
- After that, add grated ginger and crushed cardamoms, stir it well.
- Boil it for 1 min on medium flame.
- Then, sugar to taste and stir it well.
- Now add tea leaves and boil it for 2 min on medium flame.
- After 2 min turn off the flame and stain the tea in a bowl.
- Then, place the hot clay pot in a vessel and pour the hot tea in it.
- Leave it for few seconds.
- Now remove the clay pot and serve the hot tea.
If u like my recipes then, please like, share and subscribe to my channel.
Click here to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/c/PiyasKitchen
Get social with us:
Thanks for watching my video. Wish you make a good cook and happy your life.
--- Piyalir Rannaghar
--- Pure homemade recipe and authentic food.
Post Date: 2019-12-18 15:18:25