- Chicken cut into big pieces- (700 gram)
- Curd -( 2 tbsp)
- Turmeric Powder -(1/2 tsp)
- Kashmiri red chili powder - (1 tsp)
- Salt to taste
- Oil - ( 1 tbsp)
- Butter -( 1 tbsp)
- Ginger- Garlic Paste - ( 1 tbsp)
- Green Chilli Paste -( 1 tbsp)
- A small piece of Charcoal
- Lemon juice -( 1 tbsp)
- At first, give a small cuts into chicken pieces.
For first marination:
- Take the chicken pieces in a mixing bowl.
- Then add whisk curd, turmeric powder, kashmiri red chili powder, lemon juice and salt.
- Marinate it well.
- Keep marinated chicken in refrigerator for 1 hour.
For second Marination:
- After 1 hour take it out from refrigerator.
- Now add ginger -garlic paste and green chili paste.
- Mix it well,keep aside for 30 min.
For making tandoori:
- Now turn on the flame and put a pan on it.
- Then add some butter and oil in it, let it heat.
- Once the oil and butter are heat then add marinated chicken pieces.
- Cover and cook it for 6 min on medium flame.
- After 6 min gently flip the chicken pieces and fry other side for 2 to 3 min without cover on medium flame.
- After 3 min chicken pieces are cooked well, you see the brown spots on both sides of the chicken pieces.
- Now take out the chicken pieces from the pan and keep it in a large bowl.
- Place a small bowl inside the chicken pieces.
- Meanwhile heat a small piece of charcoal on gas stove.
- Once the charcoal is heat then take out the charcoal and place it into the small bowl.
- Add some butter on the charcoal and close the lid for 5 to 6 min.
- Now chicken pieces are absorbing the smokey flavor of the charcoal.
- After 5 min opens the lid and serve the tandoori chicken with salad and green chutney.
If u like my recipes then, please like, share and subscribe to my channel.
Click here to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/c/PiyasKitchen
Get social with us:
Thanks for watching my video. Wish you make a good cook and happy your life.
--- Piyalir Rannaghar
--- Pure homemade recipe and authentic food.
Post Date: 2019-12-19 04:46:47