- Cooked basmati rice - 2 cups
- Boiled chopped potatoes - 2 medium-sized
- onion - 1 medium-sized
- Tomato - 2 medium-sized
- Capsicum- 1 medium-sized
- Chopped ginger-garlic - 1 tbsp
- Frozen/Fresh green peas - 1/2 cup
- Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
- Pav bhaji masala powder - 1 tsp
- Red chili powder - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Cumin seed - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 5 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Chopped coriander leaves - 4 tbsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- At first, cook the basmati rice and keep it aside.
- Now boil and chop the potato and set them aside.
- Then, heat a pan and add oil, let it heat well.
- Once the oil is heat then add cumin seed, chopped ginger, and garlic. Saute for a few seconds.
- After that, add chopped onion and capsicum and fry them for 2 min on medium flame.
- Then add boiled potato and chopped tomato, add salt to taste.
- Mix it well and fry them for 1 min on medium flame.
- Now add frozen green peas and stir it well.
- After that, add garam masala powder along with red chili powder, turmeric powder, and pav bhaji masala.
- Mix it well. Cover and cook it for 2 min on medium flame.
- Now open the lid and give a nice stir.
- Then add cooked rice and salt to taste, mix it well.
- Cover and cook for 5 min on medium to low heat.
- After 5 min opens the lid and adds chopped coriander leaves and lemon juice. Mix it well.
- Now turns off the flame and serve it with raita.
If u like my recipes then, please like, share, and subscribe to my channel.
Click here: Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/c/PiyasKitchen
Get social with us:
Post Date: 2020-08-13 08:20:08