Tomato Soup Recipe
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon sticks - 1 no.
- Clove - 4 no.
- Bay leaf - 1 no.
- Chopped garlic - 1 tbsp
- Sliced onion - 1 large size
- Roughly chopped tomatoes - 4 no
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Cornflour - 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder - 1/4 tsp
- Fresh cream - 2 tbsp
- At first,heat a pan and add butter, let it melt.
- Then add cinnamon stick, clove and bay leaf, saute it for few second.
- After that, add chopped garlic and fry it for 1 min on medium flame.
- Add chopped onion and fry it for 2 min on medium flame.
- After that, add chopped tomatoes and salt to taste, mix it well.
- Cover it and cook for 5 min on medium flame.
- After 5 min check it once, mash the tomatoes with spoon and turn off the flame.
- Let it cool down completely, then put it in a grinding jar add some water and blend a smooth paste.
- Sieve the grinding paste very well.
- Transfer the paste in a pan and add 1/2 cup of water, stir it well.
- Now add some salt, black pepper powder and sugar, mix it well.
- Boil it for 5 min on low to medium flame. Keep stirring in between.
- Take 1 tbsp of cornflour in a bowl, add some water in it ,make smooth batter.
- After that, add cornflour mixture and stir it well.
- Cover and cook it for 3 min on medium flame.
- Then add fresh cream and stir it well.
- Turns off the flame, serve hot with some butter and black pepper powder.
If u like my recipes then, please like, share and subscribe to my channel.
Click here to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/c/PiyasKitchen
Get social with us:
Thanks for watching my video. Wish you make a good cook and happy your life.
--- Piyalir Rannaghar
--- Pure homemade recipe and authentic food.
Post Date: 2019-12-19 06:01:30